CDM:Studio services fabrication projects that meet the requirements, deadlines and budgets of the client. We think of ourselves as problem solvers more than anything; by using our wide skill base across multiple materials and processes in order service numerous industries.
CONCEPTUAL DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT
- We offer conceptual design and creative consultancy with our clients and pride ourselves on client communication, encouraging studio vistis and health critical conversations to fruther develop concepts.
MOULDMAKING AND CASTING
- Drawing from our vast knowledge base of mould making and casting in a wide variety of materials incuding but not limited to Resins, Foams, Jesmonite, Fiberglass, Silicone and Concrete we are able to reproduce and cast any object of any scale.
PROFESSIONAL MODEL MAKING
- Every project undertaken by CDM:Studio is met with the highest quality of workmanship and artistry utilising skills with a heritage in architectual model making.
FABRICATION AND MANUFACTURE
- As a studio we are across numerous cutting edge fabrication processes and are able to consistently deliver a high level of craftsmanship scaleable across many sectors.
ARTIFICIAL CONCRETE ROCK SCULPTING
- Using a GFRC mix and refined sculpting techniques we are able to produce and match large scale immersive landscape and envionments indistinguishable to real rocks.
- From a heritage of British plaster studios, CDM:Studio is able to provide material samples made to match colour and texture references.
INSTALLATION AND SITE WORKS
- From client brief to practical completion CDM:Studio is able to organise and coordinate intsalls and fit out. Meeting construction site OHS and fulfil JSA and best practicies.